At Spire we’re passionate about communications and how it can be used within businesses to improve levels of efficiency, productivity and most importantly profitability.
With your help we hope we can continue our growth. With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious individual to join our team at our new South West offices.
Typical Hours: Monday to Friday 09.00 – 14.00 (flexible).
Hourly Rate: Dependant on experience up to £10 per hour.
Location: South Bristol BS13 7TE (Bishopsworth).
Start Date: Immediate Vacancy
Operations Support Assistant
We are looking for a responsible Operations Support Assistant to perform a variety of administrative duties, this includes providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office operational needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
What will the Operations Support Assistant do?
Responsibilities include managing customer requests, ordering services and products making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate electronic filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organise their work using tools, like MS Excel and our internal CRM System.
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Manage incoming calls.
• Update the company CRM system and work with Spire BMS to enhance the performance of the software where necessary.
• Meet personal/customer service team and call handling targets.
• Follow-up service tickets to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines in line with GDPR policies.
• Manage schedules and deadlines.
• Support of various mobile requests and liaison with suppliers and networks.
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Oversee facilities services, customer maintenance agreements/anniversary’s including contractor’s legislative documents.
• Product and Services ordering.
• Logging and managing customer faults within the Company CRM platform.
• First line support (telephone and email).
• Monthly billing support.
• Manage client on-boarding process.
• Assisting with Project Management process.
• Managing third-party resources i.e. (suppliers, flights, accommodation).
St Mary’s Street
South West Office
75 Whitchurch Rd